A look back at the 2015 #VFAparty
In 2015, Summer Celebration brings together leaders in business, tech, finance, and media to eat, drink, and celebrate another successful year for our Fellows and companies.
This year, guests had a chance to meet our Fellow Founders, catch a sneak peek of the upcoming VFA documentary, and hear from some truly inspiring entrepreneurs, including Graham Weston, the co-founder and CEO of Rackspace, and 2012 Fellow Brian Rudolph, co-founder of Banza. You can watch Brian’s speech below.
- Adam Braun, CEO & Founder of Pencils of Promise
- Pauline Brown, Chairman of North America at LVMH
- Andrew Essex, Former CEO of Droga5
- Jennifer Fleis, Co-founder of Rent the Runway
- Michael Fisher, Director of Finance at Next Step Realty
- Bill Ford, CEO of General Atlantic
- Rana Foroohar, Assistant Managing Editor of Time
- Dave Gilboa, Co-founder & Co-CEO of Warby Parker
- Neal Goldman, CEO of Relationship Science
- Sy Jacobs, Founding and Managing Partner of Jacobs Asset Management, LLC
- Daymond John, Founder & CEO of FUBU, and investor on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Dhani Jones, Fox Sports 1
- Kerry Kellogg, Director of New Business Development at RSE Ventures
- David Kidder, Co-founder of Bionic
- Charlie Kroll, Co-founder at Ellevest
- Sallie Krawcheck, Chair of Ellevate
- Heidi Messer, Founder of Collective[i]
- Jon Oringer, CEO of Shutterstock
- Andy Parker, Chief Investment Officer of Archetype Advisors, LLC
- Dan Porter, Head of Digital at William Morris Endeavor
- David Rose, Founder & CEO of Gust
- Kimmy Scotti, Executive Chairman of TheRunThrough
- Andy Weissman, Partner at Union Square Ventures
- Alexandra Wilkins Wilson, CEO of GlamSquad & Co-founder of Gilt
- Lauren Zalaznick, LZ Sunday Paper
Special thanks to our 2015 sponsors: Barclays, UBS, The Wall Street Journal, and IAC.
Previous guests have included Dhani Jones, Dan Gilbert, Jeff Weiner, Arianna Huffington, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and more.