Build Your Team
The old adage “if you want to go far, go together” rings true for entrepreneurs. You’ll need a team behind you to build something big.
Read through to learn how to find a co-founder, pitch to investors and make the right hires to bring your business dream to life.
Find a Cofounder
Are you a creative but in need of a coder? Love to sell but hate operations? You might need to find a cofounder who complements your skillset to build a stronger business.
- 7 Traits You Should Look for in a Co-Founder
- How to Find a Cofounder for Your Startup
- Find a Cofounder in Your City
Find Investors, Mentors and Advisors
Every young business will need the help and support of those who have gone before. Whether it’s an infusion of funds or helpful advice, here’s how to find potential investors, mentors and advisors for your business.
- Watch: David S. Rose “How to Pitch to a VC”
- Download: Template for the Perfect Pitch Deck and Executive Summary
- 9 Tips for Finding and Getting the Perfect Mentor
- Ask an Expert
- How to Build A Network Of Advisors For Your Startup
Ready to add to your team? Hiring the right people can be the key to startup success