Get Ready to Launch
Time to lace up those bootstraps and get ready to run your business! Entrepreneurship is a marathon, not a sprint. These resources will help you get and stay ready for the long haul.
Get Yourself Ready
Make sure you’re ready for the realities of going from employee to owner. Though you may be mentally prepared, take the time to get your personal finances in order before making the big leap.
- Before You Quit Your Job, Do These 10 Things
- A Personal Finance Checklist for Entrepreneurs
- Managing Your Personal Finances As An Entrepreneur: 14 Tips from Leading Experts
- 10 Personal Finance Books Every Young Entrepreneur Should Read
- Ebook: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Personal Finance
Build a Community
Before you launch, you want to build a community of customers and supporters who can’t wait to get their hands on your product. If you used crowdfunding to validate your idea, you may already have that. If not, read on to see how to build a community of your own.