Meet Birmingham’s Venture for America fellows for 2018
Birmingham Business Journal
August 9, 2018
By Tyler Patchen
Another group of aspiring entrepreneurs is coming to the Magic City via the Venture for America program.
Birmingham is set to host another large class of fellows for the 2018 cohort. This year’s program will bring 15 new fellows to the region, where they will work with a number of growing companies.
The program, similar to Teach for America but for entrepreneurs, brings entrepreneurially minded individuals to the Magic City and other metros around the nation and embeds them with innovative companies.
Birmingham’s new fellows for 2018 are:
- Colin Budka, O3, Case Western Reserve University
- Reagan Cline, Fleetio, University of North Carolina
- Anna Dennis, TheraNest, Middlebury College
- Lydia Dick, UAB Accelerator, Rice University
- Daisy Homolka, Alabama Capital Network, Barnard College
- Vaughn Hunt, MotionMobs, Ohio State University
- Nico Krachenfels, Shipt, University of North Carolina
- Nicole Mansour, Pack Health, Georgetown University
- Sam Levin, MotionMobs, Tulane University
- Sam Orr, Azlo, University of Georgia
- Molly Ortesky, Knight Eady, University of Pennsylvania
- Sarah Perry, Clutch, University of Michigan
- Abrar Tanveer, Guideway Care, Ohio State University
- Ben Weinberg, Fleetio, University of Virginia
- Lydia Zaleski, Atlas Digital Partners, Williams College